A quick dish anyone can think of is the one's which are made with eggs. Especially omelet which is made with beaten eggs is as quick and easy as it can be. There are variations in preparing the omelet. It can be varied from adding different vegetables. Omelet can be a hearty meal either for breakfast, lunch or dinner. There is no limit in adding veggies and having a good time that's appealing and tasty.
Pepper to taste
Milk 1/4 cup
Salt to taste
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and pour milk and beat for 2 mins.
- Now add salt and black pepper powder to the egg milk mixture and beat again.
- When all the ingredients are well combined, keep the mixture aside.
- Heat a large frying pan, add 1 1/2 tbsps. oil. Let the oil heat on medium flame.
- Pour the prepared beaten omelet mixture in to the oiled frying pan. Reduce the heat to low and cover with the lid for 2 mins.
- After 2 mins. take out the lid and flip the omelet to the other side and cook uncovered for 1-2 mins. till the omelet is set.
- Once it's done serve hot Omelet as a side or have it as it is. Delicious :)